Database Connection String
A database connection string is a string of characters that specifies how to connect to a database. It typically includes information about the type of database, the location of the database server, and any authentication credentials needed to access the database.
The format of a database connection string can vary depending on the database management system being used. However, some common elements that are often included in a connection string include:
- Server name or IP address: The name or IP address of the computer where the database server is running.
- Port number: The port number on which the database server is listening for incoming connections.
- Database name: The name of the specific database that the connection should be established.
- User ID and password: Authentication credentials that are used to verify the user’s identity and grant access to the database.
- Provider: A specific driver or software library that is used to connect to the database.
In this article, you can see Microsoft Sql Express Database Connection String in C#. Check out the code snippets and integrate into your code.
In this article, find out list of MySql database connection string with C# code snippets. In this article you can see how to create connector.NET connection ...